Sunday, April 1, 2012

New: MAC Sheen Supreme Lipglass.


As a self-confessed MAC addict and lipgloss lover, i was thrilled when MAC released the new range of Sheen Supreme Lipglass to complement the Sheen Supreme Lipstick range.

The product comes in 11 shades, my favourite of which is Cherry Fest, a pink with a high level pearl sheen to it. I love the shine of MAC's Lipglass and though i haven't yet tried the products, i'm very excited to get to the MAC counter and pick up one or two of these little beatties for myself.


The packaging is a click-pen type setup, which is great for eliminating that "oops i squeezed too hard" moment where you end up with a trout pout full of gloss, but on the downside, you also can't physically squeeze out every last drop of product.

Overall, though...I'm very exbited about this new range (and the fresh new colours that they have released in the Sheen Supreme Lipstick range), and i'm sure to post a review very soon.
My Ping in TotalPing.com