Monday, March 26, 2012

Wild Makeup Looks: Aqua goth makeup

A few days ago I showed you a wild outfit I wore to the club.. the makeup was wild too, and I thought you might like a closer glimpse at it..

I used mostly Victorian Disco eyeshadows and glitter.. I went totally wild with an aqua-to-purple gradient from right under my brows - you can see how far I extended the colour - far wider than you'd normally wear eyeshadow - it really only works if you're going to go all out like this. I did strong eyeliner and drew hearts at the terminal of the eyeliner line as well..

On my lips, black illamasqua lipstick and gold shadow to form a black/gold gradient on my lips.

I wanted to look edgy and dark. A bit punk-rock, a bit goth and a bit dangerous.  I think I achieved what I was going for.


My Ping in TotalPing.com